Game Tips Post by cicla
7 years ago. Read 160504 times
Burn Suff and Die is a pretty simple game.
You burn stuff, then die. What could be difficult about that?
Well there are a few tricks that you might want to know if you want to get a higher score in the game, and reach the top of that leaderboard. And maybe postpone dying a little bit longer.
- Try to collect oxygens at the last minute. An oxygen tank will be thrown in every so often, and another one will be thrown close to you when you are about to die. If you can get two to drop, you'll be good for another few seconds.
- Don't fire a lot when you're low on oxygen. Flaming stuff reduces the oxygen in the room, and eats up the oxygen faster.
- When it gets quiet, you're as good as dead. Use the audio ques of the music to let yourself know when you are close to death.
- Don't fall in holes! Sometimes boxes form holes that you cannot get out of. Be careful to stay ontop of high points so you can easily reach falling oxygen.
- Do acrobatics! Jumping air-to-air flames get more points. The more points, the better you do.
- Try saving some stuff to burn when you have the coin power up. That gives double point bonus.
- Don't shoot upwards as much. Flames raise upwards, oxygen falls from there... and if it explodes it doesn't help you any.
That's about it. Stick to these tips and you'll be fine! For a while at least.
Until you die.