Liked this game? Hated it? Either way, have your say!
You can vote on this game as a guest
, but your vote won't be worth very much. Sign up
to start earning RA Tickets
If you already have an account, please sign in
before you vote.
Challenge Editor - You can make your own challenges, complete with win/loss conditions, and a high score table! Make true minigames and share them with the world! You also get to control the challenge's restrictions: No rotating joints, perhaps? No circles? Or maybe no construction at all? (If the user can't construct anything, all they can do is use the keyboard to control the objects you have created! Just like a mini video game!)
Advanced Sandbox Mode - You can now choose a sandbox size (small, medium, large), a background type (sky, space, sunset, etc), a terrain type (grass, moon, mars, etc), a terrain shape (no terrain, flat land, box), and even the gravity level! Simulate a space environment with zero G!
- You can now drag objects around using the mouse during a simulation! You can even create challenges that allow this (or disallow it), if you like. All kinds of new minigames and replays are now possible!
- "Outlines Behind" -- Outlines can now be drawn behind ALL objects, thereby giving a unified single outline for a compound shape.
- Improved replay system -- no more stutters!
- Searching -- You can now search for a specific robot, replay, or user by typing in the name!
- Tons of other fixes and tweaks!